- Comprehensive upper-level lecture-lab list for BIOL BA and BIOL BS majors (updated March 2016)
- Biology Departmental Honors Agreement and faculty list (updated October 2015)
- APPROVED UPPER-LEVEL LECTURES AND LABS offered in Fall 2016 (updated 4/6/16)
- INFORMATION on Biology Internships and Shadowing (updated April 2016)
- APPLICATION for BIOL-X490 and BIOL-X473 (updated April 2016)
Students who started at IUB Summer 2011 through Spring 2013:
- Biology BS 2011-13 checksheet
- Biology BA 2011-13 checksheet
- Microbiology BS 2011-13 checksheet
- Microbiology BA 2011-13 checksheet
(Students who started prior to Summer 2011 – please check with the Biology Undergraduate Advising Office for degree planning resources)
Students who started at IUB Summer 2013 or later:
- Animal Behavior BS 2014-16 check sheet
- Biology BS 2013-16 check sheet
- Biology BA 2013-16 check sheet
- Microbiology BS 2013-16 check sheet
- Microbiology BA 2013-16 check sheet
NEW! Optional Areas of Concentration in the Biology B.S. degree!
Biology B.S. majors may choose one of three transcriptable Areas of Concentration (AoCs). (AoCs are optional; students may also complete the Biology B.S. degree without an AoC.) AoCs provide students with a deep and coherent education in a particular area of biology and may require additional coursework.
- Biology BS 2015-16 check sheet with AoC Biology of Disease
- Biology BS 2015-16 check sheet with AoC Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
- Biology BS 2015-16 check sheet with AoC Integrative and Organismal Biology
Prospective IUB Biology graduate students can contact the Graduate Office by visiting the IUB Department of Biology Graduate Studies website.