- Complete list of upper-level lectures and labs for BIOL BS and BA majors (updated March 2015)
- Biology Departmental Honors Agreement and faculty list (updated December 2014)
Students who started at IUB Summer 2011 through Spring 2013:
- Biology BS 2011-13 checksheet
- Biology BA 2011-13 checksheet
- Microbiology BS 2011-13 checksheet
- Microbiology BA 2011-13 checksheet
(Students who started prior to Summer 2011 – please check with the Biology Undergraduate Advising Office for degree planning resources)
Students who started at IUB after Spring 2013:
- Biology BS 2013-15 checksheet
- Biology BA 2013-15 checksheet
- Microbiology BS 2013-15 checksheet
- Microbiology BA 2013-15 checksheet
- Animal Behavior BS 2014-15 checksheet
Students who started at IUB in Summer 2015 or later:
NEW! Optional Areas of Concentration in the Biology B.S. degree!
Biology B.S. majors may choose one of three transcriptable Areas of Concentration (AoCs). (AoCs are optional; students may also complete the Biology B.S. degree without an AoC.) AoCs provide students with a deep and coherent education in a particular area of biology and may require additional coursework.
- BIOL BS 2015-16 checksheet with AOC Biology of Disease
- BIOL BS 2015-16 checksheet with AOC Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
- BIOL BS 2015-16 checksheet with AOC Integrative and Organismal Biology
Prospective IUB Biology graduate students can contact the Graduate Office by visiting the IUB Department of Biology Graduate Studies website.