Have you thought about teaching? Juniors and Seniors, you are invited to an informational meeting about graduate programs leading to teaching licensure. School of Education faculty and staff will be available to provide information and answer questions in regard to the following programs on Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 5 – 6:30 p.m. in Room 2140 of the Wright Education Building.
• The Secondary Transition to Teaching program
• The Community of Teachers program
• The Elementary Certification Master’s program
• The Joint B.S./M.S. Ed in Secondary Education for Mathematics and Science Majors
• Scholarship opportunities
Students with backgrounds in science and math may be eligible for scholarships funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation. Scholarships amounts vary by program but can be as high as $30,000. More information on the Noyce Scholarships can be found at: http://education.indiana.edu/noyce or by contacting Ms. Cathy Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org • 812-856-8210.