Kē Labs, Inc. (Knowledge Engineering Laboratories) is hiring!
Kē Labs, Inc. (Knowledge Engineering Laboratories) is a technology company based in Carmel, Indiana. We are introducing an innovative approach to “intelligent” software design and development. It is an alternative to traditional software programming methodologies that will empower virtually anybody to build custom-fit software applications. Our technology is completely unique and brings many important advantages over existing technologies, and it could change the face of important areas such as software application development and intelligent computing.
We are seeking talented students for the position of Knowledge Engineer. This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of an exceptional research and development team and a potentially game-changing technology at an early stage. You’ll be able to express your skills creatively, have a great deal of control over your work and be a part of something bigger, something truly important. You’ll never stop learning. The position will be based in Carmel, Indiana.
What can you expect?
- Apply your areas of learning and domain expertise towards the advancement of an innovative software product with far-reaching application
- Ownership of strategic design projects in areas such as problem solving, calculation, theorization, artificial intelligence, math, statistics, data mining, predictive analytics, data management, visualizations, physics, chemistry, finance and economics, just to name a few
- Exposure to multiple areas of software development, including GUI development , network communications, 2D/3D graphics and database interaction, just to name of few
What’s in it for you?
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
- Work in a fast-paced, employee-oriented and collaborative environment
- Direct interaction with upper-level management and the company’s customers
- Competitive compensation structure and benefits: Group medical insurance o Group vision care o Health savings account o Section 125 POP o Group life insurance (company provided) o Paid holidays o Accrued paid vacation and personal paid leave o Casual / business casual attire
Bachelor’s or graduate degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Applied Statistics
- Other relevant field
Course work, projects and/or prior working experience in software programming is a plus
Knowledge of software tools for use in data modeling, statistical analysis, data management, data mining and/or predictive analytics is a plus
Strong computer skills are essential
Must demonstrate exceptional communications skills
Ability, willingness and passion for learning new subjects and solving problems
Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Permanent legal right to work in the United States
Kē Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
111 Congressional Blvd., Ste. 160, Carmel, IN 46032