Friday, February 22, 2:30-5:00 p.m.
School of Public Health, Tony Mobley Auditorium (C100)
The Careers in Public Health event will connect you with leaders in the field of public health. Our speakers have diverse backgrounds and work in: public health administration, hospital administration, epidemiology, health policy, health advocacy, and corporate health and wellness. Learn how they launched their careers in health-related fields and what qualities are essential for success in the growing field of public health.
The program will include a keynote address, panel Q & A, and networking reception.
Joyce Irwin, President & CEO of Community Health Network Foundation
– Kyle DeFur, President of St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital
– Joe Gibson, Director of Epidemiology, Marion County Public Health Department
– Miranda Spitznagle, Director, Indiana Tobacco Prevention & Cessation Commission
– Cameron Troxell, Vice President of Operations at Wellfit, Inc.
– Emily Brinegar, Prevention Coordinator, Community Health Positive Link, IU Health Moderator
– Beth Meyerson, Assistant Professor of Health Policy and Management, SPH~B
RSVP appreciated via e-mail to email@example.com if you plan to attend.
This event is co-sponsored by the School of Public Health Career Services and School of Public and Environmental Affairs Career Services- IU Bloomington. All students, faculty, staff, and members of the public are welcome to attend.