THIS MONDAY, October 21, is Law Day at IUB. With 118 schools coming it is the largest University Law Fair in the country. Freshmen through alumni are strongly urged to drop by! The atmosphere for both events is relaxed and informal!
If you have decided that Law School is in your future, consider both events MANDATORY!
1. Panel Discussion, Q & A Session, 9:00 – 10:45 am (quiet latecomers always welcome) in Whittenberger Auditorium of the Union. Admission Deans from IUB, Loyola- Chicago, and NYU reveal: “WHAT I REALLY LIKE TO SEE IN A LAW SCHOOL APPLICATION!” A brutally honest discussion, this event is as entertaining as it is informative. Don’t miss it!
2. Law Fair, 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM — ALUMNI HALL of the Union.
Representatives from 117 Law Schools want to meet YOU. They want to impress you with all that their schools have to offer. Get material, information, and souvenirs.
- Attire: casual is fine. (More formal attire is also fine.)
- DO ask for business cards of any reps you speak with. Follow up with a thank-you note, and keep a record of such contacts.
- Don’t know what to ask a Law School Rep? Click HERE for a list of questions—or just walk around and listen to conversations.
- Expand your horizons! Visit 3 schools that you have not considered before.
Questions? Want more info? Contact Health Professions and Prelaw Center at 812-855-1873 or email@example.com.