The University of Michigan Program in Biomedical Sciences (PIBS) invites you to explore your choice in science through our Preview Visitation this October 2-3, 2014.
- an all-expense-paid visit for selected participants (and their advisors)
- activities and workshops on applying and attending graduate school at U-M
- one-on-one and group interactions with faculty from 14 PhD programs
- networking with current graduate students and peers from across the country
- tour of campus, facilities and the city of Ann Arbor
Note: Competitive applicants will possess extensive research experience, two letters of recommendation, plans to pursue a PhD (particularly starting fall 2015) and a background that contributes to diversity in the biomedical sciences at Michigan. Students from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, low-income family backgrounds, first-generation U.S. citizens, and first-generation college students are especially encouraged to apply. Students must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents to be eligible.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Lisa Fletcher Garber and Josh Daniels
Graduate Admissions and Recruitment
Program in Biomedical Sciences | University of Michigan
734.647.7005 | email@example.com | medicine.umich.edu/phd
Our 14 Programs: Bioinformatics | Biological Chemistry | Biophysics | Cancer Biology | Cell & Developmental Biology | Cellular & Molecular Biology | Human Genetics | Immunology | Microbiology & Immunology | Molecular, Cellular & Developmental Biology | Molecular & Cellular Pathology | Molecular & Integrative Physiology | Neuroscience | Pharmacology