This position is responsible for testing and testing documentation of samples and associated raw materials. Must have skill sets in wet chemistry, HPLC, UPLC or dissolution testing on solid dosage forms, as well as basic laboratory techniques. Temp to potential hire, $16-$20/hr.
- Minimum of 1 year college chemistry with 3 months or more of relevant laboratory experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or within one year of matriculation required.
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills are required.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team based culture.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with laboratory software including LIMS, Empower, and Atlas preferred.
If your background and qualifications match either of these positions, please send your updated resume to: