Responsible for microbiological testing and testing documentation of pharmaceutical samples and associated raw materials. Must have skill sets in micro biology lab techniques as well as basic laboratory techniques. Temp to potential hire, $16-$20/hr.
• Carry out analysis of raw material and finished product samples
• Perform and support environmental monitoring program
• Support sampling activities as required by the sampling plan
• Carry out media preparation and maintain laboratory inventory level to support testing activities
• Perform cleaning and sanitation of lab premises, equipment and glassware in accordance to SOP
• Carry out decontamination and disposal of waste in accordance to SOP
• Perform calibration and performance check on equipment as required by SOP
• Ensure all laboratory documentation is maintained, recorded and reported accurately, experience in laboratory software including (LIMS, Empower, Atlas).
• Some off shift work and weekend work will be required to support production.
- Minimum of 1 year college biology or microbiology with 3 months or more of relevant laboratory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or Biology preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills are required.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team based culture.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with laboratory software including LIMS, Empower, and Atlas preferred.
If your background and qualifications match either of these positions, please send your updated resume to: