Starting in the second week of classes, there will be FREE drop-in tutoring available in the culture centers. The help varies by location, with small group sessions available for math and science and individual tutoring for writing. The math and science help focuses on introductory-level courses, such as M025, M118, M119, L111, L112, C117 and C118, while the writing tutors can help with writing for any course. You can check the Academic Support Center website at http://www.indiana.edu/~acadsupp/culture_centers.shtml for the latest information and updates on possible subject changes.
- At the Neal-Marshall Black Culture Center (NMBCC), the hours will be Sundays from 5-7 pm and Wednesdays from 9-11 pm. There will be math, writing and science help available.
- At La Casa, the hours will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 pm, and there will be math and writing help available.
- At the Asian Culture Center, the hours will be Sundays and Mondays from 4-6 pm, and there will be science/anatomy help available.
- At the First Nations Educational and Cultural Center (FNECC), the hours will be Mondays and Wednesdays from 2-4 pm, and there will be writing help available.
- At the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services center (GLBT), the hours will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-3:30 pm, and there will be science help available.