If you do not apply to graduate, YOU WILL NOT GRADUATE.
You must apply to graduate on the College Recorder’s website.
· We encourage you to apply for May 2015 graduation by December 15th. We try to complete all senior checks for May graduation over winter break. Applying by December 15th also ensures that your name will be printed in the University’s program booklet for May commencement.
· If you plan to graduate in December, please apply IMMEDIATELY!
· If you are earning 2 degrees you must apply twice; once for each degree.
· Declare all minors and certificates ASAP!
· You may declare the following minors by logging into the College Recorder’s website:
Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Financial Literacy, Educational Studies, Informatics, Human-Centered Computing, Information Technology, Security Informatics, Medical Sciences, Environmental Management, Environmental Science and Health, Health Systems Administration, Information Systems, Legal Studies, Management, Nonprofit Management, Public and Environmental Affairs, Public Finance, and Education Policy
· Declare your Chemistry minor on the Chemistry Department’s website. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
· Declare your Psychology minor on the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences website.
· Declare your Animal Behavior minor or Animal Behavior Area Certificate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Any other Minors or Area Certificates must be declared by the department that offers them.
· Check out IU Bloomington’s Commencement website for more information about the December and May ceremonies.
If you have questions about your remaining degree requirements, please make an appointment with a Biology advisor via Starnet. We’re happy to meet with you!
The Biology Advisors – Danielle, Libby, Anna, Jim and Mary Ann