Need some help with setting up spring 2015 enrollment? Not sure how to run your Advisement Report or set up your iGPS Planner to track your degree progress? Do you want to get involved, but not sure where to begin? The new IU Peer Mentor program was created to help students like you!
IU Peer Mentors are here to help you:
- Learn the Registration system and trouble shoot Drop/Add.
- Figure out the resources you can use to plan your classes and track your degree progress.
- Talk through your ideas and hopes for your IUB experience.
- Prepare for your Academic Advising appointment.
- Connect with Career Advisors and Involvement Advisors.
IU Peer Mentor walk-in hours are offered at five convenient locations, including the new Learning Commons in the Wells Library! Open to all IUB undergraduates, in UD and in any IUB school!
View the IU Peer Mentor schedule at http://ud.iub.edu/explore/peer%20mentor.shtml