The IU Office of Sustainability is now accepting applications for the
2015 Summer Internship Program in Sustainability
Deadline: Feb. 15, 2015
Visit sustain.indiana.edu for more information
The Office of Sustainability is hiring twelve new interns through the Summer Internship Program in Sustainability.
The internship program utilizes campus as a living-learning “lab,” enlisting students as researchers in investigating important questions facing our community, such as: How do the ways in which our campus operates and consumes resources affect the social, environmental and economic well-being of our community?
For details on the program, you are welcome to attend an information session on Friday, Feb. 6 at SPEA (room 200A) from 2:30-3:30 pm. Snacks provided. Open to all students.
Office of Sustainability Internship Positions
We have 12 open positions, listed below. More detailed descriptions available on our website.
Internships Mentored through the Office of Sustainability
- Statewide Sustainability Initiatives
- Sustainability and the First Year Experience
- Sustainability Program Evaluation
Internships Mentored through the Campus Sustainability Advisory Board
- Education & Research – Transitions Lab
- Energy & the Built Environment – Renewable Energy
- Energy & the Built Environment – Utilities Conservation and Behavior Change
- Environmental Quality and Land Use – Ecological Initiatives
- Food – Campus Garden and Edible Campus Initiative Coordination
- Food – Food Planning and Implementation
- Resource Use & Recycling – No Waste Program Coordination
- Resource Use & Recycling – Hoosier to Hoosier Community Sale
- Transportation – Bicycle Friendly University