Tuesday, March 22 (that’s the Tuesday after Spring Break)
11am – 2pm
Jordan Hall Atrium
Come explore volunteer and research opportunities in the sciences! Representatives from the following community organizations and campus research offices will be available to talk with you:
- WonderLab Museum of Science, Health, and Technology
- City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation
- IU Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Monroe County Autism Foundation
- Friends of Goose Pond
- WildCare, Inc.
- Sycamore Land Trust
- IU Office of Science Outreach
- Monroe County Medical Reserve Corps
- People and Animal Learning Services (PALS)
If you would like to attend, please RSVP here:
*Questions can be directed to Mary White, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!