In addition to hiring Summer Interns in Sustainability, the IU Office of Sustainability has two additional student opportunities:
- Successful applicants will be matched with sustainability non profits and businesses in the state of Indiana for two to three month summer externships. Thanks to a generous gift by the McKinney Family Foundation, these positions are paid a competitive stipend.
- Work assignments will be dynamic and challenging; upperclassmen are encouraged to apply.
- Students are invited to attend an open house on Tuesday, March 7 at 6:00 PM in Psychology 111 to learn more. Refreshments will be provided.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
Student Research Development Grants
- IUOS continues its tradition of awarding financial support to students engaging in sustainability research. For the second year in a row, we are extending this opportunity to undergraduates in addition to graduate students.
- Both basic and applied research is supported from the arts and humanities, social and natural sciences, and technical and policy studies. Special consideration is given to projects directed at campus, community, or regional targets, although proposals that address global sustainability problems are also accepted.
- Undergraduate awards may be up to $3,000. Graduate awards range from $2,000 to $10,000.
- Applications are due Wednesday, March 8.
- Visit our website to download the application form. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.