The Epsilon Chapter of the professional, progressive, coed, and chemistry based fraternity Alpha Chi Sigma is holding their Spring rush from January 18th to January 25th on weekdays. We’re a group of students from all backgrounds who come together because of our mutual love of chemistry. But science isn’t the only thing that binds us together. Our brothers work and study in many fields, including non-STEM areas, and have all kinds of different interests, but we function as a close, supportive, and fun family. We even have several alumni that are Nobel prize winners! Being a brother in AXSigma means always finding someone to sit with in class, going on adventures around Bloomington and far away, dedicating time to community outreach, and making a huge campus seem a little bit smaller. Despite being a chemistry fraternity, we encourage non-chemistry majors to rush as well! Please Visit https://www.indiana.edu/~axe/rush/ for more information about our spring rush!
You only need to attend two rush events and an info session to be able to attend the interviews, being held on Friday, January 26th.
- Thursday January 18th – Speed Friending 8-9 pm C122
- Friday January 19th – Juice and Donuts 7:30-11 am Chemistry Auditorium
- Monday January 22nd – Volunteer Event 7-8 pm C122
- Tuesday January 23rd – Hot Chocolate Social 7-8 pm C122
- Wednesday January 24th – Professional Event 7-8 pm C122
- Thursday January 25th – IMU Starbucks Social 8-9 pm IMU
- Friday January 26th – Interviews Time and Location TBA