For current undergraduate students in the College of Arts + Sciences with significant academic accomplishment and demonstrate a financial need.
The recipient will receive a $2000 award that is to be applied to their cost of attendance for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.
This scholarship is not renewable.
To be eligible for the Butcher Scholarship, you must:
- have full-time undergraduate status in the College of Arts and Sciences
- have a current minimum cumulative GPA of 3.750
- have a demonstrated financial need
Preference for this scholarship will be given to candidates that are working and female.
Application process and materials
To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the following application materials by the deadline:
- Application form
- Resume (maximum two pages)
- Two letters of recommendation from College of Arts and Sciences faculty members, including at least one faculty member in your area of concentration
- Personal statement of 400 to 500 words
Materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application materials are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 2, 2018.