Both are 30 credit hour Master of Science degrees that are designed to take you from your undergraduate education to business-ready professional in one year. Both degrees also afford you access to the #3 ranked Kelley Graduate Career Services and the Kelley alumni family, with over 100,000 alumni.
The upcoming information sessions will be:
- 16th at 5:30pm in HH 3075 (dinner provided), focus on MSF
- 17th at 5:30pm in Hodge Hall 2049 (dinner provided)
- 24th at 5:30pm in Wylie Hall 115 (dinner provided)
- 25th at 11:30am in Psychology 113 (lunch provided), focus on MSF
- 6th at 5:30pm in Psychology 286 (dinner provided)
- 21st at 12pm location TBD (lunch provided)
Let me know which information session you’ll attend and if you have any dietary restrictions.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have by email, phone, or in person. Just let me know if you have any questions!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Associate Director |+Kelley
Kelley School of Business | Indiana University
1275 E. Tenth St. Suite 2000 | Bloomington IN 47405
812.856.0096 (phone) | 812.856.4123 (fax)
email@example.com | http://kelley.iu.edu/programs/plus-kelley