Time to schedule a checkup for your future career!
Visit the IU Health Pathology Laboratory in Indianapolis to learn more about Clinical Laboratory Science and Cytotechnology.
Upcoming tour dates:
Tuesday, March 14, 10:00 am
Wednesday, April 19, 1:00 pm
Thursday, May 18, 10:00 am
Contact Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or 317.491.6222 to schedule your appointment!
Hamilton County Health Department has summer positions open for college-aged students interested in Vector Control or Water Quality Technicians.
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M – F SALARY: $10.00 for 27.5 hour workweeks.
SEASONAL: May to August STATUS: Part – Time.
Please go to the Hamilton County website Employment Opportunities sections to see the job descriptions: http://www.hamiltoncounty.in.gov/jobs.aspx.
Vector Control Specialist
Hamilton County Health Department
18030 Foundation Dr. Suite A
Noblesville, IN 46060
The Noyce Scholarship programs provides scholarships to BSMS students in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Geological Sciences, and Environmental Sciences who are interested in K12 teaching. While our Noyce program is in its final year, we still have some funds available for scholarships.
While the NSF grant expires in September, we can provide some scholarship fund to such students in the spring and summer. Students should note, however, that these funds come with commitments, and funds would need to be repaid if those commitments are not met.
Find out if Biostatistics is right for you!
WHAT: Biostatistics Discovery Day
- Learn about the field of biostatistics, how it’s used in healthcare, the pharmaceutical industry, biotech, and life sciences to solve complex problems, and why it’s so hot right now
- Hear real world examples of how biostatistics is making a difference in research on top health challenges, including cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s and HIV/AIDS, from the people doing cutting-edge research
- Gain insights from current biostatistics students as to why biostatisticians are increasingly seen as crucial members of research teams from project inception
- Participate in a Q & A with biostatistics faculty from the IU Fairbanks School of Public Health
- Explore what it would take to add MS or PhD after your name
For details, including the agenda and list of speakers, visit us online: pbhealth.iupui.edu/biostatsday
Attend an Open Small Group Tours of the IU CLS and Cytotech Programs. See attached for more information: 2017-iu-cls-and-cytotech-programs-small-group-tours
Are you trying to find an internship, research position, or full-time job? Are you interested in learning more about the graduate school application process? Or have you recently decided not to pursue a health professions career and need guidance on where to go next?
Schedule an appointment with Mary White, Career Advisor with the Walter Center for Career Achievement! Mary is now conveniently located close to your science classes, in the Chemistry Building Undergrad Office, Room 021D. Other services provided include:
- Resume, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement Critiques
- Interview Preparation
- Networking Strategies
- Internship Scholarship Information
- Job Offer Negotiation Assistance
To make an appointment, follow these instructions or email Mary at email@example.com. She is excited to help you with all career needs!
The Winter Career and Internship Fair is just around the corner! This event provides students the opportunity to network with 100+ employers from a wide range of industries looking to fill full-time positions and internships. In addition to the fair, we will be hosting a number of prep sessions and events around the fair – all students are welcome. Learn more by clicking on the titles below: