Biology Forms & Handouts:
- Comprehensive Upper-level Lectures and Labs List (updated 11/15/18)
- Upper-level Lectures and Labs offered in Fall 2019 (updated 3/29/19)
- Animal Behavior Courses Offered in Fall 2019 (updated 3/29/19)
- Information on Biology Internships and Shadowing (updated April 2017)
- BIOL-X 490 form (updated September 2019)
- Biology Departmental Honors Agreement and faculty list (updated October 2017)
- Fall 2019 Important Dates Flyer (updated September 2019)
- October Newsletter 2019
Become a Biology Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
An Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UTA) in the Department of Biology is a junior or senior who assists faculty, laboratory coordinators, and Associate Instructors (AIs) with the teaching mission. UTA positions are available every semester. See the Biology UTA website for information on how to apply.
HPPLC provides preprofessional advising and services for students interested in pursuing careers in law, medicine, and other health fields. Visit their website to learn more about their services and upcoming events.
Explore the Walter Center for Career Achievement
Offering career coaching, professional workshops, networking opportunities, and much more, the Walter Center helps students translate their Arts + Sciences education into meaningful employment. See their website for more information.
Go Global with the Office of Overseas Study
Interested in making your undergraduate education global? With more than 380 programs spanning over 50 countries, the Office of Overseas Study offers advising for students interested in opportunities abroad. Explore their website to learn more about the programs they offer.